Jet-Hair Treatment London
- What is Jet-Hair Treatment?
- Who is suitable for Jet-Hair treatment?
- How long will the treatment take?
Jet-Hair treatment combines the use of the Jet PeelTM, Dermaroller (home use) and topical anti-oxidants to promote and encourage hair regrowth and aims to improve hair density, volume and thickness.
- Jet Peel is a treatment with pressurised water and air used to stimulate hair follicles and promote new cell growth. It is a relaxing treatment that allows deeper penetrations and vitamin infusion to:
– Sooth irritated itchy scalps
– Hydrate dry flaky scalps and allow antioxidants to rejuvenate the deeper subcutaneous layers of the scalp.
- Dermaroller is also used during the treatment to increase stimulation and increase blood circulation to the treated area. This increases the absorption and efficacy of your antioxidants and hair growth stimulating solution to prevent further hair loss and encourage re-growth. To achieve optimum results a combination of both in- clinic and at-home home treatments may be prescribed.
Schedule A Consultation
In The Media
Mr. Christopher Inglefield and London Bridge Plastic Surgery regularly feature in the media.