Laser 360 London
- What can Laser 360 do for me?
- Is it safe?
- How long will the results last?
- How does Laser 360 work?
- Is there a typical Laser 360 patient?
- Does it work on all skin types?
- Will it hurt?
- What is the post treatment routine?
- Should I change any habits between treatments?
- Once I see results, do I need to come back?
Laser 360 is an exciting new aesthetic treatment that combines 3 revolutionary technologies into a single, customized treatment plan for softer, younger looking skin in just 60 days. The treatments are safe, comfortable, non-invasive and effective without injections or surgery and with minimal downtime. Laser360 evens out your skin colour and reduces tiny broken down blood vessels. It firms up any loose skin around your eyes, nose and jaw, so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance. It also reduces scarring and acne scarring, pigmentation, age spots and sun damage.
This laser program can be used in conjunction with a tailored Skin Health program and Silhouette Face Lift for rejuvenated, youthful skin.
- AFT Intense pulsed light. This handpiece uses pulses of light to even out your skin colour and reduce tiny broken blood vessels and other colour irregularities.
- Near-infrared. This handpiece creates deep heating in your skin, which can facilitate dermal remodelling. It firms up loose skin so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance.
- Pixel 2940. This precision laser creates thousands of microscopic perforations, which stimulate new collagen to grow. The new collagen improves your skin’s texture and tone to tighten fine lines and wrinkles. The skin around each of these perforations remains intact, which allows the skin’s top layer to heal from the edge of these tiny holes very rapidly.
- Intense pulsed light feels like a rubber band snapping on your skin
- Near infrared feels like pulses of warmth
- The Pixel laser is virtually painless, but feels like a mild sunburn for a while after the treatment.
- Washing the treated area with hot water for 24 hours
- Hot baths or saunas for three days
- Excessive exercise for three days after the treatment
In order to maintain the treatment results, we highly recommend you apply a moisturizing cream and sunscreen to the treatment area every day and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Before and after images
Schedule A Consultation
In The Media
Mr. Christopher Inglefield and London Bridge Plastic Surgery regularly feature in the media.