Silhouette Face Lift London
- What is a Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift?
- What are the benefits of a Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift?
- Am I the ideal patient for a Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift?
- Does a Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift require a general anaesthetic or hospitalisation?
- How long is the procedure?
- What reassurance do I have with the Natura Face lift, Silhouette Sutures?
- How long is the recovery time?
- What about the results?
- How long do the results last?
- Why is Silhouette Lift the best available procedure in the lunch lift market?
- Is Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift an alternative to a traditional facelift?
Natura Face lift, Silhouette Thread Lift Face lift , Silhouette Neck lift and Browlift, Plastic Surgery expertise in London. The Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift, Cone Threadlift is a revolutionary, scarless, minimally invasive Plastic surgery procedure designed to rejuvenate the brow, mid face and neck with a revolutionary thread lift procedure that is performed under local anaesthetic as an out-patient to achieve a natural, fresh look using a combination of advanced Skin Care and 3DEEP RF skin tightening. No Hospital stay is required and the recovery time is 5 – 7 days.
Why have Natura Face Lift, Silhouette Lift, Face Lift?
Natura Lift, Silhouette Lift, Face lift is performed to regain a natural more youthful fresh look by lifting sagging jowls and cheeks.
The Silhouette lift is used to enhance the facial features to gain a rejuvenated appearance with minimal risk and downtime. Natura Face lift, Cone Thread lift Surgery is carried out to correct displaced tissues, skin, fat and muscles of the face avoiding the risks and scars associated with Standard Face lift techniques.
The ThreadLift, or minimal invasive face lift is suitable for patients with mild to moderate laxity and drooping who desire improvement,without the implications of face lift surgery. The threads use tiny cones to grip the soft tissues and lift sagging tissues. The threads are anchored to the firm fibrous tissues of the scalp or behind the ear in the Neck Lift, thus providing long lasting results, up to 4 – 5 years.
As we age several things happen to our face. The skin loses elasticity and becomes lax, fat decreases and becomes displaced by gravity producing the typical jowls, flat cheek and lower Eye Bag. Muscles also lose their size and strength and with loss of bone especially around the upper and lower jaws, the face takes on the typical features of aging.
The skin loses collagen and hyaluronic acid,(Restylane Vital light) with sun-damage and pollution (smoking), pigmentation (age spots), fine blood vessels and wrinkles appear.
The Silhouette lift Thread lift Technique will help reposition displaced skin, fat and muscles to achieve a natural subtle youthful appearance. However, in combination with your Silhouette Lift procedure, several other non-surgical or minimally invasive treatments or procedures may be suitable to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of the face.
Rejuvenation treatments or procedures may include skin care-Obagi, 3DEEP Radiofrequency RF skin tightening, non-surgical LASER Photo-rejuvenation, BOTOX, Dermal Fillers – Restylane(FDA Approved), Evolence, and Browlift, cheek or chin implants or Cheek, Midface lift. What is right for you will clearly depend on your goals. Thus, at the time of your Consultation a thorough discussion of these non surgical and Surgical procedures and the options is essential to providing you with the highest standard of care.
Remember the Natura Face lift, Silhouette Lift Thread lift technique will not change you and solve any life crises, but should boost your self-confidence and enjoyment of life.
- The Silhouette Sutures are used in areas other than plastic surgery. Many surgeons are using the Silhouette Sutures to treat facial paralysis and also for reconstructive surgery interventions;
- The Silhouette Lift technique is the most reliable on the market as it is based on mechanics;
- The unique design of the hollow cones is harmless and the Silhouette Sutures cannot break;
- The Silhouette Sutures are attached, hence they cannot migrate and the risk of the Silhouette Sutures moving within your face is non-existent;
- As the Silhouette Sutures are not absorbable, the traction and the suspension effects are long lasting.
Before and after images
Schedule A Consultation
In The Media
Mr. Christopher Inglefield and London Bridge Plastic Surgery regularly feature in the media.