The Brazilian Butt Lift: Better Body Balance and a Curvier Rear End
For an attractive and well-proportioned body, the shape and size of the buttocks plays an important role. With the help of a procedure known as a Brazilian butt lift, people with smaller rear ends can add volume and curve to their backsides. This fat-transfer technique enhances the shape and size of the buttocks and improves the proportions of the entire body.
What Is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Many people are unsatisfied with how their buttocks looks, even those who lead a healthy lifestyle and have a toned body. The look of a person’s buttocks is largely determined by genetics. It depends on the skeletal structure and how the individual’s body stores fat.
A Brazilian butt lift, technically known as a gluteoplasty, reshapes the buttocks and the surrounding area to overcome the shortcomings of genetics. It is a technique to achieve fuller, rounder rear-end contours by harvesting excess fat from one part of the body and transferring it to the buttocks.
The Brazilian Butt-Lift Procedure
Before a Brazilian butt lift can be performed, the doctor will first check the patient’s medical history, including any medications they are currently taking and any allergies that they have. The procedure will be scheduled only if the patient is a suitable candidate for it.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
1. The doctor will mark the areas of the body where the fat will be removed (called the harvest sites). Usually, the fat is taken from the patient’s thighs or abdomen. The doctor will also mark the sites where the fat will be injected into the buttocks.
2. The doctor will use general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation to ensure patient comfort throughout the procedure.
3. The harvest sites and the buttocks are cleaned and disinfected with an antibacterial soap to reduce the likelihood of infections.
4. Incisions are made at the harvest sites for the infiltration cannula and liposuction cannula.
5. Tumescent fluid containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the harvest sites.
6. With the help of liposuction, fat is gently harvested from the donor sites into a container.
7. The fat is purified to remove any unnecessary elements and to ensure that only the healthiest fat cells are transferred.
8. The healthy fat cells are placed in a large syringe and injected evenly into areas of the buttocks.
9. The incisions are closed with sutures.
Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian butt lift offers a number of benefits, including the following:
• It is a minimally invasive procedure compared to other plastic-surgery procedures.
• The downtime is much lower than for other types of buttocks enhancement.
• It reduces excess fat accumulated in areas like the thighs, hips, and belly while adding fullness to the buttocks.
• It improves the shape and size of the buttocks.
• It gives more natural results than implants.
• It gives an aesthetically pleasing and youthful shape to rear ends that were previously flat and shapeless.
• It enhances the curves of the lower body and the overall proportions of the body, improving aesthetic balance.
Get Started with a Consultation
To get the beautiful buttocks you deserve, contact London Bridge Plastic Surgery and set up an informative consultation. We will be happy to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.