Laser 360 London
Laser 360 is an exciting new aesthetic treatment that combines 3 revolutionary technologies into a single, customized treatment plan for softer, younger looking skin in just 60 days. The treatments are safe, comfortable, non-invasive and effective without injections or surgery and with minimal downtime. Laser360 evens out your skin colour and reduces tiny broken down blood vessels. It firms up any loose skin around your eyes, nose and jaw, so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance. It also reduces scarring and acne scarring, pigmentation, age spots and sun damage.
This laser program can be used in conjunction with a tailored Skin Health program and Silhouette Face Lift for rejuvenated, youthful skin.
What can Laser 360 do for me?Over a series of treatments, the Laser360 treatment will reveal brighter, younger and healthier looking skin, from the inside out. It treats discolourations and fine lines from deep in the skin to give you a new, lasting and revitalized look. It is specially designed for the delicate skin on the face, neck and chest.
Is it safe?The device that delivers Laser360, the Harmony System, has been cleared by the FDA for more than 60 aesthetic and medical applications. Laser 360 combines three of Harmony’s 10 unique technologies to provide comprehensive skin rejuvenation. It improves skin colour, wrinkles and skin texture to achieve outstanding results. The system has been used to treat thousands of patients worldwide with beautiful results.
How long will the results last?Laser 360 is the ideal procedure to eliminate the discolouration and textural irregularities that make your skin look older. However, even after the procedure, you will continue to age and to be affected by the sun and elements.
How does Laser 360 work?Laser 360 involves the use of three technologies to provide complete skin rejuvenation:
- AFT Intense pulsed light. This handpiece uses pulses of light to even out your skin colour and reduce tiny broken blood vessels and other colour irregularities.
- Near-infrared. This handpiece creates deep heating in your skin, which can facilitate dermal remodelling. It firms up loose skin so you regain a more youthful, contoured appearance.
- Pixel 2940. This precision laser creates thousands of microscopic perforations, which stimulate new collagen to grow. The new collagen improves your skin’s texture and tone to tighten fine lines and wrinkles. The skin around each of these perforations remains intact, which allows the skin’s top layer to heal from the edge of these tiny holes very rapidly.
Is there a typical Laser 360 patient?No. Anyone whose skin shows signs of aging is a candidate for Laser 360. The best candidates have only moderate sun damage, are in good health, have good health habits and typically take good care of their skin.
Does it work on all skin types?Yes, Laser 360 can be performed on all skin types. To ensure the safety of darker skinned patients, however, the energy of some components may be reduced or eliminated. While necessary for safety, this reduction could limit how dramatic the final results might be.
Will it hurt?How much the procedure hurts will vary from person to person. In general the procedure is quite comfortable. Each of the technologies has a different sensation:
- Intense pulsed light feels like a rubber band snapping on your skin
- Near infrared feels like pulses of warmth
- The Pixel laser is virtually painless, but feels like a mild sunburn for a while after the treatment.
What is the post treatment routine?Use SPF 30 sunscreen on the treated area between treatments and for 6 weeks afterward.
- Washing the treated area with hot water for 24 hours
- Hot baths or saunas for three days
- Excessive exercise for three days after the treatment
Should I change any habits between treatments?We recommend you maintain a healthy lifestyle. This includes a good diet, drinking plenty of water and getting an appropriate level of exercise.
In order to maintain the treatment results, we highly recommend you apply a moisturizing cream and sunscreen to the treatment area every day and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
Once I see results, do I need to come back?While we can often reverse the appearance of aging, we can’t stop the aging process. Depending on your starting point and your lifestyle following treatment, your new look can last several months or longer. We encourage you to come back for a touch-up treatment after 6-12 months to maintain a healthy glow.