Meet Greg Bran, MD PhD - Facial Plastic Surgeon
Greg Bran, MD PhD, is a double-board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, graduate of the University of Heidelberg, Germany and scholar of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS).
He completed his advanced fellowship training in the Netherlands and the U.S. After successful completion of his board examination in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery he returned to Germany with a sole focus on surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures for the face.
Several, busy years later, he has decided to move on from Germany and practice in Europe’s metropolitan heart, London.
He is a devotee of aesthetics, and has sound understanding of balancing both science and art. His work is centred around each of his patients striving for natural looking and long-lasting results that remain in harmony with the patient’s personality.
He is a regular contributor to medical literature with publications in medical journals and textbooks. He also serves as a guest reviewer for numerous Plastic Surgery Journals. Through his academic work, he regularly travels the world exchanging new ideas and techniques with unparalleled authorities around the globe.
Being a dedicated surgeon with a scientific background Dr.Bran provides the most cutting-edge and advanced treatments available. He uses ultrasonic technology (Piezo) in rhinoplasty – allowing delicate and well refined changes to the nasal contour without the need of breaking any bones.
His innovations in lip lift surgery constantly attract international clientele.
He also introduced a cytokine based facial treatment into London – NAB FAB – that effectively fights back age-related skin damage and continuously rejuvenates your face allowing a feeling close to baby skin.
Most importantly, Dr.Bran believes in humility throughout his work and will always carefully listen to his patients before offering his service with full integrity and honesty.
Greg’s Core Principles:
- Treating a patient’s face is a unique privilege, which requires ethical behaviour and honesty.
- Experience is based on specialisation. Both are the prerequisite for innovation.
- Unrealistic or unhealthy results, desired by a patient, are the duty of the surgeon to avoid, refuse surgery if needed and inform the patient why.
- There are no secrets to great results, excellence is based on remaining humble, staying focused and a strong work ethic.
- Your own advancement comes with the duty to teach your peers.