Buttock Enlargement London
- Why have a Buttock Enhancement?
- What is Buttock Augmentation, Enhancement?
- What are the benefits of a Buttock Augmentation, enhancement?
- Am I the ideal patient for Buttock Augmentation, enhancement?
- Does a Buttock Augmentation require a general anaesthetic or hospitalisation?
- How long is the procedure?
- What reassurance do I have with the Buttock Shaping, Augmentation?
- How long is the recovery time following Buttock Enhancement?
- What about the results?
- How long do the results last following Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock Augmentation, (Also referred to as Buttock Reshaping) is a Plastic Surgery operation to enhance the volume and shape of the buttocks, using fat grafting to achieve a fuller more shapely, aesthetically pleasing body contour.
Why have a Buttock Enhancement?
Buttock Augmentation is performed to enhance the shape of the buttocks using Fat Grafting to achieve a fuller shapelier figure. Buttock reshaping aims to give a fuller aesthethtically pleasing buttocks and improve body confidence.
Many women and men are self conscious about their flat buttock shape and despite rigorous exercises to improve gluteal muscle tone and size remain unhappy with their buttocks. Buttock reshaping surgery with fat grafting aims to provide a natural aesthetically proportionate figure that allows the patient to wear clothes of their choice and feel confident about their shape. Flat buttocks is commonly genetic but may result following weight loss, illness or natural aging.
The choice of Buttock augmentation surgery is determined by your goals and personal anatomy and the options will be discuss at the time of your consultation. The two options currently available include – non-surgical injectable products and fat grafting.
Remember Buttock Augmentation will not change you or solve any life crises, but should boost your self-confidence and enjoyment of life.
Before Your Surgery
- Smoking – Essential to stop at least 3 weeks before Buttock Augmentation – until wounds are fully healed or at least 2 weeks after.
- Drugs – Avoid aspirin/ibuprofen type analgesics for 3 weeks before and after your Buttock Augmentation surgery.
Your Buttock Augmentation Surgery
- Dressings – Water proof dressing is applied over the incision at the end of your Buttock Augmentation for 2 weeks and support garment is required for 6 weeks after your treatment.
After Your Surgery
- Garment – Worn day and night for 3 weeks, then a further 3 weeks during the day after your Buttock Augmentation Surgery. Sitting – Will be uncomfortable for 2 weeks, use soft cushion following Buttock Augmentation.
- Exercise – Avoid vigorous exercise for 6 weeks following your Buttock Augmentation.
- Showering – Permitted on Day 2 after your Buttock Augmentation.
- Care of scars – Apply Micropore tape (1 inch) along the scar for 3 months to prevent stretching and accelerate scar softening. Vit. E creams may be used after this period.
Potential Problems / Risk
Following your Buttock Augmentation
- Pain – Moderate discomfort expected. Avoid Aspirin/Ibuprofen for 2 weeks after your Buttock Augmentation Surgery.
- Bruising – Common but mild following Buttock Augmentation.
- Sensation – Some diminished sensation is expected. Return to normal may take up to 1 month