Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your procedure or treatment. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly.
Once you have received your official quotation from our team, simply let us know the amount you would like to finance, and a link will be sent to you via email. Follow the link and complete the steps set out by Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £12,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
If you are not eligible, it is acceptable for a friend or family member to apply on your behalf. They must be aware that in doing so, they will be responsible for the repayments.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6, 12, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be £1000 or more. A 10% minimum deposit is required to verify the account. This is deducted from your loan.
The finance options we have available are:
- 6 months with 0% interest – up to £5000
- 12 months with 19.9% interest
- 24 months with 19.9% interest
- 36 months with 19.9% interest
Representative examples would be:
- Total order value = £1000
- 10% deposit = £100
- Total amount of credit = £900
- Duration = 6 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £150
- Total amount payable = £1000
- Total order value = £5000
- 10% deposit = £500
- Total amount of credit = £4500
- Duration = 24 months
- Representative APR = 19.9%
- Interest charged = £904.34
- 24 monthly payments of = £225.18
- Total amount payable = £5904.34
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your procedure date!
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance, it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after your procedure date. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this, please contact LBPS directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
Please note that London Bridge Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Clinic requires a 25% deposit to secure your surgery date. If you want to finance your entire procedure, this 25% will be refunded following your procedure.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks before your surgery date may result in the loss of your deposit paid to London Bridge Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Clinic.
This will be clearly explained in your terms and conditions, which you receive prior to treatment.
The legal bit
London Bridge Plastic Surgery Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 731851 and act as a credit intermediary.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.